Sunday, July 15, 2012

WINNER and FEATURED PEEPS~

It's been a pretty busy week, I am exhausted! =)

Let's get right to it...

I, Jenny, am the Hot Chick sponsor, 
and will be sending the prize winner these stamps:

Picture of Books a' Flutter  Picture of Book It!
{ippity} Books a 'Flutter and {ippity} Book It 
(with some extra goodies too)!

The random winner


# picked out of a hat 
(baseball cap to be precise)

is

#

2!


She really showcased this silhouette stamp fabulously and used our
{ippity} So This is Love set! The papers and colors work perfectly on her lovely card:
CONGRATS Heather!

Please send us your contact info at chickchallenges@gmail.com
so I could send out your prize!

If anyone has a minute, come visit my blog at:

for ideas from recent projects I made!
~~~~~

voted on by chicks (in no particular order):

using Unity Stamp Co stamps:

using {ippity} So This is Love:

using Unity Stamp Co stamps:

I loooove everyone's interpretation of the sketch!
Tell everyone that YOU are...


I hope everyone has the most awesome July!
Regardless of the heat, humidity or whatever,
just enjoy each day with 
family and friends!
That's what it is all about!
ENJOY!

p.s.  don't forget to join our current sketch challenge! =)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thanks to the chicks for continuing to provide great inspiration! Can't wait to update my sidebar. :)